Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download The Pharos Spring 2012 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: The data deluge: The information explosion in medicine and science, by Richard L. Byyny, MD, Executive Director, AΩA
- Alpha Omega Alpha elects honorary members
- The Physician at the movies
- Reviews and reflections
- National and chapter news: 2011 AΩA councilors meeting
- Success, professionalism, and the medical student, by Richard B. Gunderman, MD, PhD
- Through a glass darkly, by J. Joseph Marr, MD
- Paulinia, by Clifford Straehley, MD
- Allvar Gullstrand, Albert Einstin, and a Nobel dilemma revisited, by Curtis E. Margo, MD, MPH, and Lynn E. Harman, MD
- The Anatomy of Melancholy: Burton and Osler, by Henry N. Claman
- The case for integrating public health and medical education and how to do it, by Jonathan Ryan Barry, MSPH
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society