Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Winter 2013 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: Leadership for the future, by Richard L. Byyny, MD, Executive Director, AΩA
- 2012 Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teachers
- Reviews and reflections
- National and chapter news
- Ethical considerations for NIH funded highly transmissible H5N1, by Marc Salhanick
- Lessons from a slave doctor of 1841, by Edward C. Halperin, MD, MA
- "Pure and wholesome": Stephen Allen, cholera, and the nineteenth-century New York City water supply, by David E. Gerber, MD
- Medical scenes in Madame Bovary, by Don K. Nakayama, MD, MBA
- Dancing: A fifteen-year-old's descent into madness, by Lisa Babin
- What difference can a student make? by Richard B. Gunderman, MD, PhD
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society