Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Winter 2015 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: Are we appropriately preparing physicians to care for patients throughout their life journeys?, by Phillip A. Pizzo, MD, with introduction by Richard L. Byyny, MD
- 2014 Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha elects honorary members
- The physician at the movies
- Reviews and reflections
- National and chapter news
- Letter to the editor
- The electronic health record: Are we the tools of our tools? by K. Patrick Ober, MD, and William B. Applegate, MD
- The diverse and promising world of animal-derived medications, by Varaz Bozoghlanian, MD, and Matthew Butteri, MD
- Training surgery residents to write for publication, by Robert H. Glew, MD
- The missionary and the peasant: Two women who helped bring modern medicine to Korea, by Young S. Kwon, MPH, and Don K. Nakayama, MD, MBA
- Christmas with Stashu, by Lauren Ciszak, MD
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society