Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Winter 2016 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Reviews and reflections
- 2015 Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Awards
- National and chapter news
- AΩA Fellow in Leadership Award: An innovative program for developing physician leaders, by Joshua Hartzell, MD, Nathan Goldstein, MD, and Monica Vela, MD
- A syllabus on healing, by Francis A. Neelon, MD
- The physician condolence letter and the role of compassion and healing in modern medicine, by Gregory L. Fricchione, MD, and Marielle J. Fricchione, MD
- First principles, by Robert B. Hinton, MD
- On the significance of the Circle of Tugo, by Luis Nicolas Gonzalez Castro, MD, PhD
- A recruit enters the Epidemic Intelligence Service, by Harry W. Haverkos, MD
- Bosch and Bruegel: Disability in sixteenth-century art, by Gregory W. Rutecki, MD
Updated on May 17, 2016.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society