Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selection from The Pharos Autumn 2000 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Affirmative Action in Medical School Admissions: Minority Under-representation in Medicine
- Commentary: Diversity in Medicine is Key to Improving America's Health
- Doctor Janeway and the Cameroon Project
- The Joys of International Work
- A Working Visit to a Developing Country
- Doctor Cynthia
- Looking Back Fifty Years
- Robert Frederick Loeb, 1895-1973
- Hypertension, by Michael B. Gravanis, M.D.
- Give Up On, by Bill Griffin, M.D.
- House Call, by Ruric Anderson, M.D
- On Finding My Grandmother in an Encyclopedia Entry for Alzheimer's, by Phillip J. Cozzi, M.D.
- At the Chicago Botanic Garden, by Bonnie Salomon, M.D.
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society