Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Spring 2000 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- "The Good and the Bad Dying Indiscriminately": The Athenian Plague Reconsidered
- Sir Jimmy and the Worm Slayers
- Healing with Oxygen: A History of Hyperbaric Medicine
- On Dancing and Wrestling: Reflections on My Grandfather's Illness
- On Service, Off Service
- On the Accumulation of Small Insults
- Two Illnesses
- Hubris and the Well-trained Physician
- Don't Hold Back Your Tears
- First Patient
- On the Alzheimer's Highway, by Eric Pfeiffer, M.D.
- Watching from a Distance, by David Watts, M.D.
- Memoirs of a Cardiologist, by Henry Langhorne, M.D.
- Caught, by Henry Langhorne, M.D.
- Violated, by J. Joseph Marr, M.D.
- The Sentence, by Joyce Craig Butterworth
- Dance, by Bill Griffin, M.D.
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society