Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Autumn 2001 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Up the Slope: Physician-assisted Suicide and the Infamous Slippery Slope
- The Power of Presence
- Caring for Jose
- Timmy Pats
- The Evolution of Poetry: The Case of Bob Alexander
- In Praise of Master Teachers: A Little Less Deaf, a Little Less Dumb
- What About That Skeleton in the Garage?
- Last Reprieve, by Clayton J. Baker, M.D.
- Another Country, by Richard Bronson, M.D.
- Ode to a Surgeon the Night Before an Operation, February 1942, by Sir Martin Roth, F.R.S.
- Hanoi, by David M. Schuster, M.D.
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society