Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
New Member Registration
Search this Site
12635 E. Montview Blvd., Suite 270
Aurora, CO 80045
P: (720) 859-4149
F: (720) 859-4158
The Pharos Spring 2001 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Decision Making for Severely Brain-injured Newborns
- Biological Worth Does Not Equate with Moral Worth
- Humanity and Personhood
- Regulating Research Involving Adults Who Lack Decision Making Capacity
- Surrogate Decision Making: A Broader Agenda
- Mystical mushrooms?
- The Medical History of Chocolate
- 'Remember that I too am mortal': The Debut of the Ambivalent Physician in Two Plays by Shaw and Ibsen
- Emotional Detachment and Involvement of Physicians in Literature
- Anniversary Alone, by Joyce Craig Butterworth
- Reading the Red River, by Jason David Eubanks
- This Poem Was Written at Noon, by Bonnie Salomon, M.D.
- Illusion, by Anonymous
Updated on January 9, 2019.