Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Spring 2001 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Decision Making for Severely Brain-injured Newborns
- Biological Worth Does Not Equate with Moral Worth
- Humanity and Personhood
- Regulating Research Involving Adults Who Lack Decision Making Capacity
- Surrogate Decision Making: A Broader Agenda
- Mystical mushrooms?
- The Medical History of Chocolate
- 'Remember that I too am mortal': The Debut of the Ambivalent Physician in Two Plays by Shaw and Ibsen
- Emotional Detachment and Involvement of Physicians in Literature
- Anniversary Alone, by Joyce Craig Butterworth
- Reading the Red River, by Jason David Eubanks
- This Poem Was Written at Noon, by Bonnie Salomon, M.D.
- Illusion, by Anonymous
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society