Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Summer 2001 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Creativity and Illness: Christopher Smart and Samuel Johnson
- Thomas Mann's The Transposed Heads: An Accidental Allogenic Transplantation with Unfavorable Outcome
- The Physician Who Ran for President: The Life of Leonard Wood—A Study in Professionalism
- The ABCs of Effective Teaching
- The Art of Observation
- Leaders in American Medicine: David M. Kipnis, M.D.
- Attending Psychiatrist
- Miranda Health Care Rights
- Animal Rights and Wrongs
- The Death of Obituaries
- Patients Are Sometimes Entertaining
- Bleeder, by Jason David Eubanks
- Ghosts (Snapshop of a Radiologist), by Rhonda Grissom, M.D.
- Healing, by Jason David Eubanks
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society