Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Winter 2001 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- The Many Domains of Humanism in the Care of Patients
- Perception of Harm and Hidden Benefits from Human Cloning by Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
- Liberty, Equality, and Genetic Selection
- Reponse to Professor Greely
- The Search for a Nonaddicting Opioid
- Old Fart
- Consolation: Images, Thoughts, and Concerns About the Word and Concept
- François Rabelais: Renaissance Man, Philosopher, Author, and Physician
- Professional Obligations and Abortion Referra
- Nursery Songs
- A Table of Four and Him
- My Last House Call, by Henry Langhorne, M.D.
- Nightfall, by Cole A. Giller, Ph.D., M.D.
- Before All Time Expires, by Eric Pfeiffer, M.D.
- Touch, by Michael B. Gravanis, M.D.
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society