Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Spring 2002 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- The Case of Chester M. Southam: Research Ethics and the Limits of Professional Responsibility
- Exploring the Rise in American Pharmaceutical Prices
- Cause of Death: The Mystery Surrounding the Death of Napoleon
- Lost in Translation
- The Context of Your Characters
- Tree Surgery, by Bonnie A. St. Andrews, M.D.
- Neoplasia, by J. Joseph Marr, M.D.
- Mortal Combat, by Henry N. Claman, M.D.
- Golden Gate Poppy Therapy, by Tammy Foster, M.D.
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society