Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
The Pharos Summer 2002 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Frida Kahlo: Her Art and Her Orthopedics
- Rationing Health Care: Does it work?
- Lessons from a Life in Research: Getting Things Straight
- A Century of DNA Reaches the Bedside
- John R. Brinkley, Kansas Physician, and the Goat Gland Rejuvenation Fad
- The Korean Experience: Vignettes from Cloister to Chaos and Back
- Steps in Publishing a Research Paper
- My Psychiatric History, by Chuck Joy, M.D.
- Patrick, by Peter V. Tishler, M.D.
- A Quickening, by Joyce Craig Butterworth
- The Advancing Line, by Jason David Eubanks
- My Daughter, by Maria M. Shevchuk, M.D.
- Routine Office Visit with Flu Vaccine (V70.0-90658), by John C. Wood, M.D.
- Clover in the Ashtray, by Lori Levi
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society