Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
New Member Registration
Search this Site
12635 E. Montview Blvd., Suite 270
Aurora, CO 80045
P: (720) 859-4149
F: (720) 859-4158
The Pharos Winter 2002 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Diesel Gas, Rice, and Medical Errors
- Sexual Science in Ancient Greece
- The Reluctant Acceptance of New Ideas in Medicine
- Reflections on the Lost Art of Caring
- David C. Sabiston, Jr., M.D.
- Memories of David C. Sabiston, Jr., M.D.
- The Wearing of the Green
- Playing the Absent Voice Box, by David M. Schuster, M.D.
- The Ferns, by Kate Geurkink
- Vigil, by Candace Black
- Hysterical Blindness, by Laurie Kuntz
- Tulip Medicine, by David Greenslade
- It Could Drive You Crazy, by Marilyn Bates
Updated on January 9, 2019.