Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download The Pharos Spring 2009 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: Marat and Harvey, Revolutionaries
- Letters to the Editor
- The Physician at the Movies
- Reviews and Reflections
- National and Chapter News
- Alpha Omega Alpha Elects Honorary Members
- Drinking in Earnest: Alcoholic Paradigms in Hemingway's "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
- Remembering to Forget
- Marat's Terror
- New Medical Terms
- Completing the Circle
- The Half-Tico, Half-Gringo Robot
- Burning Books, by Manuel Martinez-Maldonado, MD, MACP
- Marionette, by Jason David Eubanks, MD
- Four Season Haiku, by Steven F. Isenberg, MD
- Seeing Patients, by Alan Blum, MD
- Empty Memory Album Discarded by the Curb, by Ben K. Azman, MD, Babette B. Caraccio, MD, James Foy, MD, Helene Hubbard, PhD, MD, Christopher M. Papa, MD
- Office Hours, by Steven F. Isenberg, MD
- The World Is Sleeping, by Michael R. Bykowski
- I Am the Patient, by Suzanne Minor, MD
- Significant Other, Late in Life, by Eric Pfeiffer, MD
- Full Nelson, by Jason David Eubanks, MD
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society