Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download The Pharos Winter 2012 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: Mentoring and coaching in medicine, by Richard L. Byyny, MD, Executive Director, AΩA
- 2011 Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Awards
- Letters to the Editor
- The Physician at the movies
- Reviews and reflections
- National and chapter news
- "My life, my soul, my body I owe to you and God": Harvey Cushing and the patient-physician relationship seen through correspondence, by Courtney Pendleton
- Choosing a medical specialty: Epiphany, where are you? by Jenna L. Thomason, BS
- Carlos Finlay, Walter Reed, and the politics of imperialism in early tropical medicine, by Daniel Liebowitz
- The AMA and health care reform, by Allison Hinko, MD
- Competencies as the basis for reformed premedical education: The case for an unrestricted liberal arts collegiate education, by Nathan Kase, MD, and David Muller, MD
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society