Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Autumn 2014 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: The care of the patient, by Richard L. Byyny, MD
- The physician at the movies
- Reviews and reflections
- Letter to the editor
- 2014 Fellow in Leadership Awards
- 2014 Edward D. Harris Professionalism Award
- 2014 Postgraduate Awards
- Marjorie Sirridge, MD, 1921-2014
- 2014 Visiting Professorships
- 2014 Volunteer Clinical Faculty Awards
- 2014 Administrative Recognition Awards
- "The Surgeon General vs. The Marlboro Man: Who Really Won?"
- The Robert H. Moser Pharos Editor's Prize
- David Seegal: Ic ne wat and other maxims of a master teacher, by Peter E. Dans, MD
- Bleeding by the numbers: Rush versus Cobbett, by Andrew G. Shuman, MD, Marc Edelman, JD, MA, and Joseph J. Fins, MD
- How postoperative respiratory distress conspired with friendly fire to kill "Stonewall" Jackson, by Joseph J. DuBose, MD, James I. Robertson, Jr., PhD, and Philip A. Mackowiak, MD
- Haiti journal, by Ken Barnes, MD
- Reflecting on a few well-remembered medical eponyms, by Martin Duke, MD
- Lullaby, by Steven Krager
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society