Search this Site
New members only.
Activate your membership now
Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
Download Selections from The Pharos Spring 2015 Edition
This file requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- Editorial: The academic health center in a disrupted world, by Steven A. Wartman, MD, PhD, with introduction by Richard L. Byyny, MD
- New members of the Pharos editorial board
- The physician at the movies
- Reviews and reflections
- Letter to the editor
- 2014 donations to Alpha Omega Alpha
- The $6 million physician: A history of robotics making surgeons better, stronger, faster, by Marc A. Polacco
- 23andWe: How can doctors decode direct-to-consumer genetic testing? by Melissa Pritchard
- Claude Bernard: A failed playwright, by Irving Kushner, MD
- Breaking the silence, by N. Karp, MD
- Cowboy, by Thomas T. McGranahan, Sr., MD
- The Doctor Jim Health Plan, by Joel Chinitz, MD
Updated on December 14, 2015.
© 2017 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society